- Listen To The Full Iceland Airwaves 2016 Radio Documentary
- Tune In This Weekend For Our Iceland Radio Documentary On WCRX-FM!
- Iceland Cultural Story: Pros and Cons Of Geothermal Energy (LISTEN)
- Iceland Cultural Story: Waste Management and Sustainability (LISTEN)
- Hear Our Iceland 2016 Radio Documentary, January 14th and 15th on WCRX-FM
Tag Archives: Karl Sigurdsson
I’m honestly quite shocked I’m still functioning after the past seven days in Iceland. I had my high points, low points, very little sleep and the beginning of a terrible cold. Despite everything that has gone wrong on this trip, … Continue reading
My 8am wake up alarm came far too soon, especially considering I was prepping for my five interviews that would unfold the next morning until 6am. Before I knew it, I was awake again and off in my first taxi … Continue reading