As our trip to Iceland winds down, we decided to take some time to wind down as well. Today we woke up early to go to a flea market. We walked around the market looking at old Icelandic books, secondhand wool sweaters and a huge selection of shoes, amongst other typical flea market knick-knacks. After our shopping trip, we went to Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa. It was a really beautiful place unlike anything I’ve seen before. We swam around in the naturally heated water and took in the beautiful green landscape that surround the outdoor pool. Here is a picture from Blue Lagoon!
- Listen To The Full Iceland Airwaves 2017 Radio Documentary
- Final Iceland Cultural Story: Universal Healthcare (LISTEN)
- Final Iceland Cultural Story: Climate Change on Glaciers (LISTEN)
- Final Iceland Cultural Story: Recycling and Waste Management (LISTEN)
- Final Iceland Cultural Story: Resources for Domestic Violence (LISTEN)