As our trip to Iceland winds down, we decided to take some time to wind down as well. Today we woke up early to go to a flea market. We walked around the market looking at old Icelandic books, secondhand wool sweaters and a huge selection of shoes, amongst other typical flea market knick-knacks. After our shopping trip, we went to Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa. It was a really beautiful place unlike anything I’ve seen before. We swam around in the naturally heated water and took in the beautiful green landscape that surround the outdoor pool. Here is a picture from Blue Lagoon!
- Iceland Airwaves 2017 Daily Blog Eight (11/6) Iceland, You Make My Heart Skip a Beat
- Iceland Airwaves 2017 Daily Blog (11/6): Goodbye Iceland
- Iceland Airwaves 2017 Daily Blog (11/6): Beginnings/Endings
- Iceland Airwaves 2017 Daily Blog (11/6): The Final Chapter
- Iceland Airwaves 2017 Daily Blog Day Seven (11/6): The Bittersweet End